Monday, November 16, 2009

My New Home

Photobucket I have a pair of new parents. I have met them at this pet shop before, they were loving and friendly, and I quite like them. Before I knew it, I was introduced to my older sister, Rachel. I don't quite like her as she tends to nibble me when Mummy isn't looking.

Oh, did I tell you that Mama love my smile? =D
I have a very nice smile. Will show you people in the coming near future. =D

Anyway, I heard Mummy is planning to get me a blue dress to wear when she brings me for a Christmas Party next month. What's a Christmas Party?

I am settling well in my new home. I get to have fresh water everyday, fresh alfalfa hay. Sometimes if I have been good, I get to have oat, wheat and barley hay. I had vitamin C, in tablet form. And if I am extra good, I will have some biscuit as treats.

Mummy was telling me that she is going to teach me some new tricks. She say the first thing she is going to teach is, to teach me how to come in command. I heard my sister doesn't do it well. She only does it when she sees the biscuit. I hope I can do better than her. =D

- Rayya

No comments:

Post a Comment